Rum and the Holidays go together like Santa and cookies.
Bacardi was nice enough to send over some Holiday season drink recipes to keep you warm. Thanks Bacardi.
- 2 parts BACARDÍ Maestro de Ron
- 3 parts Eggnog
- 1 part Whole Milk
- 0.5 parts Simple Syrup
- 1 pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Method: Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with whipped cream and grated cinnamon.
BACARDÍ HOT TODY
- 2 parts BACARDÍ 8 Años
- 1 part Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 0.75 parts Cinnamon Syrup
- 0.5 parts Lemon Juice
Method: Batch all ingredients together, heat up and serve into a coffee mug. Garnish with 2 thin apple slices and cloves.
- 1 part BACARDÍ Superior Rum
- 2 parts Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 parts Ginger Ale
- 0.25 parts Lime Juice
- 0.25 parts Lemon Juice
- 10 dashes of Orange Bitters
- Lime (garnish)
- Fresh Cranberries (garnish)
Method: Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl with a large ice block. Stir gently. Garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve on the rocks.
BACARDÍ GRAN RESERVA LIMITADA NEAT
- 1 part BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Limitada
Method: In an old-fashion glass, pour 1 part BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Limitada. Serve.